Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blogroll Amnesty Day

In honor of Blogroll Amnesty Day, I’d like to bring the following blogs to your attention: whatsleftisleft, mikeb30200, Swiftspeech! and Colonel Girdle’s Blog. I’m not sure if they get more or less traffic than me or not, but stop by and give them a read. They’re well worth your time.

I’m always on the lookout for new blogs, so if you have any recommendations pass them along. If you yourself have a blog and would like a link, just let me know.

In the overall spirit of the event, I’d like to give a shout out to three sites that have helped me get off the ground floor. At the top of the list is, of course, Bad Attitudes, which was the first blog to link to me. Jerry Doolittle and Chuck Dupree, who run the site, invited me on board shortly thereafter and I’ve been a regular contributor ever since. They’re a couple of truly righteous guys and if you’re unfamiliar with their work, get thee over there right away! Also Unknown News and The Sideshow, two blogs that need no introduction from me but who’ve graciously linked to Donkey Mountain on several occasions. It’s greatly appreciated, believe me.

Happy BAD, and enjoy that other thing that’s going on today.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention.